Berly's Blog

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Tired, tired, tired

I have to say that I think I hit the wall today. Angus hasn't slept all night in his room since Jonny has left and last night was no different. In fact he woke up at midnight and wouldn't go back to bed in his room, so he slept with me. He usually wakes up for the day around 8 am, but today it was 6:30! After I fed Gemma, fed Angus and got him down for a nap I was exhausted! I actually had to lay down for a nap! I am so looking forward to my sister's visit I can't even tell you! Jenny, please come well rested and ready take care of my kids! Pam, please be ready for a margarita at Kona Grill!

Tomorrow we are heading up to my friend Kirsten's house for a playdate with her son Jake. Gemma really likes Jake and it will be nice to have some more adult time. Tomorrow night I am hoping to go to knitting a little early while Gemma plays at her friend Carson's house. Let's hear it for Mommy time! (Of course Angus will be in tow!)

My list continues...

71. I love to knit!
72. I started a knitting group in Phoenix about year and a half ago.
73. I am a yarn snob.
74. I have a tough time relaxing. I only have one speed and it is full throttle.
75. I bite my nails.
76. I love my kids more than life itself.
77. I wish I had a better relationship with my siblings.
78. I wish I could see my Dad every day. He is the best Dad a girl could ever wish for!
79. I have always wanted to have big boobs, but I will never have them surgically enhanced.
80. I constantly worry about money.

2 Comments:

  • Right there with you on #79! The bright side...at forty-three mine are still "perky" - so let's hear it for small boobies!

    By Blogger JanetsJourney.com, at 4:43 AM  

  • Whopee for size As! Actually I wish mine were still perky, nursing has really taken its toll on the ole boobies.

    By Blogger Chengdus & Don'ts, at 8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home