Berly's Blog

Sunday, April 17, 2005

Another birthday party

Today we attended a family BBQ for Gemma's friend Gage. We had a really nice afternoon. Unfortunately I left the camera at the Galloway's house, so I have no pictures to post.

We left the party around 3:30 pm and I am happy to report Angus, Gemma and I all laid down for an almost 2 hour nap. I feel quite a bit refreshed and ready for the week.

More of my list...
51. I met my biological mother 10 years ago in Denver.
52. I no longer speak to my biological mother.
53. I have grown fond of my biological Grandfather and Uncle and his family and see them all regular.
54. I do not believe in a God.
55. I am a registered Democrat.
56. I like to conserve water.
57. I am a firm believer of separation of church and state.
58. My favorite television program is 24.
59. I love to read.
60. I started a book club with a few friends and it is still going strong after almost 3 years.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home