Berly's Blog

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Pre-China Woes

I went to knitting tonight on my last outing before Jonny leaves for China. Had a nice time and was able to meet Becky Williams' new baby Dillon. I really wanted to hold him, but since there is still sickness in our house I figured I better not. I was telling everyone that I knew the kind of day I was having when I went to the at 3 pm and realized I had my thong on backwards all day! I got a good laugh from everyone and they agreed I definitely should blog about it. So if you are reading my blog, I am sure I gave you a good laugh as I sure made the girls at knitting roar tonight.

Came home and Gemma has a 101 temp. Poor things, she sounds horrible. I am going to take her to the doctor in the morning. We will probably have a pretty restless night as Gemma is sleeping with me and Angus will be up for a feeding sometime during the night.

Only one more day with Jonny at home! Yikes!

1 Comments:

  • I am glad you got to meet Dylan last night! I hope everyone in your home is back to good health soon.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home