Berly's Blog

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Happy Shamrock Day!

Last night I enjoyed a night of knitting at Mama Java's. They actually double booked us with an St. Paddy's Day reading, so we were in the back room.

Copy (1) of melanie_pam_1

Melanie and Pam, stitchin 'n bitchin

brooke_jack_1

Brooke and Jack, not getting much knitting done

becky_eva_1

Becky, Eva, and a new knitter chatting

Today was St. Patrick's Day. We hosted a little party at our house for Gemma's playgroup. We had about 9 moms and 18 kids. It was pretty crazy, but lots of fun.

playgroup_1_1

The kids playing! The dress-up clothes were very popular!

Tonight I made dinner for Jonny, Gemma, and our friend Teri (Jonny's rugby team president's wife). We had Guinness Stew with new potatoes and Blackberry and Apple Crumble with Custard. I would have to say it was quite tasty.

Tomorrow I am going to knitting at Coffee Rush. I also have a babysitter for Gemma and I am also going to get my haircut. I am still not sure whether or not I am going to chop my hair off, we will have to see....

2 Comments:

  • Not so much bitching as napping in my case, apparently.

    I think the fairy princesses magicked all the toys from the toy box to the middle of the floor!

    By Blogger Pam, at 10:39 PM  

  • Oh, my grandmother would KILL me for slouching like that! Uff Da! (Norwegian for "Oy veh!")

    (That's my friend Karen by the way, I think we'll see her at SnB from time to time.)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home