Berly's Blog

Sunday, February 27, 2005

Too tired to post...

I am so tired I really didn't want to post tonight, but I also didn't want to go to bed without my husband, who was cleaning the office for the first time since we moved into our house this past June.

We had an early morning with Miss Gemma greeting us at 6:30 am. Jonny had Gemma duty, so I slept until 8 am with Angus. I got up to make brunch for our friends, the Stinson's who were coming over at 10am. We had a nice morning eating and chatting with them. Jonny however had to watch rugby at noon because Ireland was playing England and the world would end if he didn't watch the game live! I was a little annoyed by this as our company was still at our house, but when it comes to rugby, there is no talking to him!

Jonny was in a great mood because Ireland beat England 19 -13 and I was heading to Jessica Knits with Pam, Elaine, and our babysitter Michelle for an afternoon of knitting. I didn't get much knitting done, but I did buy myself a new project. I have wanted to tackle socks, so I picked up some sock yarn and double pointed needles for my next project. I am also working on a strawberry hat to give as a baby gift for one of the babies that are going to be born this year. I am hoping one of my siblings or sister-in-law has a girl!

I am also looking for a pair of size 8 circular needles, 47 inch in length. I am trying to get my test knitting started for SWTC and I can't seem to find these needles. Please let me know if anyone has a pair they could lend me or a place I can buy them.

The kids and I are headed to the park for a playdate in the morning. We actually have a pretty busy week, so look forward to an interesting blog week!

1 Comments:

  • Welcome to the blogging world! BTW - you might check Knit Picks for those circular needles... I am pretty sure I saw HUGE ones like those in their latest catalogue!

    By Blogger Creative Genius?, at 10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home