Berly's Blog

Thursday, February 17, 2005

Caffeine, your friend or enemy???

I forgot to mention this yesterday in my post. My dear husband didn't make the pot of coffee for us yesterday morning. I have become accustom to him doing this for me as I need a couple cups of coffee to get through my day since young Angus has arrived. By 5 pm I had the most splitting headache due to my lack of caffeine. Nothing 3 Tylonel Extra strength, 2 Advil, an espresso brownie, and a night of knitting couldn't cure.

I did however have to start my day with 2 cups of coffee. Young Angus was up on 3 occasions last night. 2 of the 3 times he was soaking wet because he has out grown the 1-2 size diapers. Gemma even got up last night for a laugh, not a very funny one. Thank goodness Daddy got her back down.

We laid pretty low today skipping our playgroup due to Angus still being slightly under the weather. I did take the kids out for a run this morning. It was the first time I ran with the double jogger by myself pushing almost 50lbs of children. Let me tell you, it was brutal. I did feel good after it was all over, but I can't imagine my kids getting any bigger.

I spent the kids nap time working on my capelet and baby hat for the twins.

capelet_1

twins_hat_1

I have the capelet knit, but I am either going to attempt to crochet a rosette, although Pam tried to teach me last night and I was lost, or I might try a knit flower. We will see. Right now I just want to finish my hats for the twins. I am kind of just doing my own thing with the stripy pattern, so I hope they turn out cute. I also took pictures of Gemma and Angus in their new hats that Kiki knit and Grace and Lucy made the pom pom for. Unfortunately my son's head is a little too big for his hat, but I took his picture with the hat.

angus_hat_1

gemma_hat_1
Gemma, Angus, and I went to take Gemma to get her haircut and hit Costco. I do love Costco. We strolled around Costco for about an hour trying not to buy everything I didn't need. I actually got out of there spending less than $100 unless you count the gas I bought. I did get Angus bigger diapers, so hopefully we have a better night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home