Berly's Blog

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

The wrong size needles and checking your gauge!!!

Well I thought I was going to town on Gemma's sweater. It was looking so great when I got to the end of the lace edging for the back I thought it looked a little small. I then realized I was using the wrong sized needles! I think pregnancy and knitting don't mix well together as my brain is not functioning in the normal capacity. Well I went and bought bigger needles at Knitting in Scottsdale and check out there shop. They have a great selection of yarn and they also had a full house when I was there. I also ran in to Onida, a girl that comes to the Stitch n Bitch group, and she introduced me to the owner. Once again I was disappointed with the customer service I received at the store. Is it me or is there a secret society of of knitters or a knitters handshake you have to know to get on these knitting shop owners good sides? I had heard good things from Onida, but I think she goes there quite often and maybe because they thought I would only stop by there this one time, I wouldn't be a long term customer. I will go anywhere in the valley to get good customer service at a knitting shop! This is so frustrating!!!!

I am off to start my lace edging with bigger needles! Hopefully it will work out this time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home