Berly's Blog

Sunday, September 26, 2004

Sock Workshop

I attend a sock workshop today for my knitting group. It was very good and everyone seemed to be very interested in knitting socks. I found out I was knitting my sock inside out as I was holding my needles outward instead of close to my body. I have about an 1 1/2" of my sock knit and need to get to 2" before I change to stocking stitch.

I am also very tired and pregnant today. Only 10 weeks to go. My back is really hurting me and my sleep pattern is all out of sorts. I am looking forward to the early December due date of my baby. I know it will all be worth it in the end, but I just have not felt good today. A huge bright spot is looking at my husband and daughter reading books and singing good night songs together. I am so lucky to have them!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home