Berly's Blog

Sunday, September 26, 2004

Why Berly's Blog

Hello,

I have been inspired by my knitting group to start a blog. I also thought it might come in very handy to my family to keep in touch with my everyday thoughts, feelings, and what I am doing in life in general. I decided to title my blog Berly's blog because my wonderful father gave me the nickname "Berly", short for Kimberly, when I was a teenager. The name Berly reminds me of my youth and it especially reminds me of my college days. Everyone in college knew me as Berly, in fact some people even thought my name was Kim(fn) Berly(ln)! Now 12 years out of college, I have now became Kim again. I miss the name Berly, although it does sound like a person with brut strength, so I thought I would name my blog Berly's Blog.

Sincerely,
Kim 'Berly'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home