Berly's Blog

Monday, September 27, 2004

Knitting Lacy Stuff

I started knitting a sweater for my daughter for the fall/winter last week. I have great Rowan DK Cotton that is probably my most favorite yarn to knit. This sweater is extremely lacy!!! I finished a sleeve last night that turned out really nice and then I started the bottom scalloped edging of the sweater. I am getting more confident in my pattern reading skills, so I have been going to town on it. The only problem is if I am interpreted I will really loose my place. Needless to say I had half of it done and had to rip it all out. Oh well, I think of it as a learning experience. Even if you have to rip something out, you are becoming a better knitter and learning tons from your mistakes. I am going to attempt some pics of the sweater pieces thus far and try to post them.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home