Berly's Blog

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

How long should it take to put a 2 1/2 year old to bed?

The sad thing is about tonight's post is that I wrote it in 1/2 hour and I am now redoing due to wireless internet problems. I could cry.

I would have had more time to write this over, but unfotunatelyl it took me 1 hour to get Miss Gemma to sleep tonight. How long should it really take? I guess I shouldn't complain, I had plenty of Mommy time today.

My babysitter became available and I called Brooke and we headed up to Jessica Knits. Talk about a fabulous knitting shop! I can definitely say it is by far the nicest, most organized, well lit, colorful knitting shop I have ever been. We spent about 3 hours there knitting, chatting, and talking to Jessica about her shop and Stitch n Bitch AZ. After spending so much time their looking at yarn I ended up with two balls of Trendsetter Yarn Charm and the Holiday Edition of Family Circle Easy Knitting. I am making scarves/belts with the yarn for myself and for one of my holiday party gift exchanges.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home