Berly's Blog

Monday, February 14, 2005

Happy Valentine's Day

Once again I am going to try and start my blog. Since I tried to start my blog back in September I have made it through the Thanksgiving very pregnant, delivered a very healthly baby by named Angus, made it through Christmas, had loads of company, and celebrated my daughter, Gemma's 3rd birthday. I thought I would start on Valentine's Day since it was a nice day. I started the morning with coffee with my friend from Belfast, Northern Ireland Marion, her sons Lorkin and new baby Cabhan, and her Aunt Maeve who was visiting from Belfast. We had a lovely morning visiting and cooing at the new babies. During their visit, one of Jonny's rugby buddies, who had asked Miss Gemma to be his Valentine dropped off a box of chocolates for her, which was incredibly sweet of him. She played hard to get though and was really shy about the whole situation. Is this what we have to look forward to in the future? After they left, Alison from my knitting group stopped over to borrow my sewing machine. She has days to complete a very creative photo quilt for her grandmother's birthday. Good Luck Alison! I spent the rest of the day getting the kids down to nap and relaxing a bit. Jonny surprised and came home at 5 pm tonight. He made us a fabulous dinner of Penne ala Vodka. We all ate well! I am very lucky to have such a sweet husband that likes to cook on special occasions. Happy Valentine's Day to all!!!

1 Comments:

  • Yay! You have a blog! I promise I won't tell anyone and I won't link to it. Are you going to put pictures up?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home