Berly's Blog

Saturday, February 19, 2005

Rain, rain, go away...

Rugby was cancelled today. I was really looking forward to it because I arranged several knitting friends to attend the game. Many of my knitting friends are single as is Jonny's rugby team. As Pam said in her blog "Knitting and Rugby a combo made in heaven." We will see...

This morning I organized The Wiggles tickets for my MOMS Club and booked our tickets to Northern Ireland this summer. Gemma, Angus and I are going to be gone from July 31st to September 1st. It will be so nice to get out of the heat ad enjoy part of an Irish summer. It will be so great for the kids to spend that much time with their grandparents, aunt and uncle, and cousins. We are really looking forward to it. Unfortunately Daddy will not be able to spend the entire time with us, but he will be there for 3 weeks. My blog will definitely be more interesting then.

Our only outing today was to the Sunset Library. Gemma picked out a few new books and Jonny got a library card along with a couple books on rugby. We the headed to Cyclo for some soup. It was a perfect rainy day meal.

Tonight Jonny is going out for a few beers with his rugby friend Tim and I am staying home with the kids and watching "The Notebook". My book club is reading the book and I finished it, so I thought I would torture myself and cry through the movie too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home