Berly's Blog

Monday, February 21, 2005

Happy President's Day!

It was a nice day today. I was able to get some help from Jonny last night. Angus woke up at 1 am and 5:30 am and Jonny got up to get him out of his crib and changed him and brought him to me to nurse. I woke up around 8 am and felt pretty well rested. I am really looking forward to 8 hours of sleep, but do moms ever get 8 hours of sleep?

I got a nice break from motherhood today. Jonny took the kids to Mama Javas for coffee this morning while I went to Coffee Rush for knitting. I worked on the baby blanket for my brother and chatted with everyone. We were also having a discussion on any good books to read, if anyone has any suggestions, please let me know. After knitting Brooke, Jen and I headed to Cyclo for lunch. Lunch was wonderful as always and I am pretty sure the girls liked it too. I returned home from lunch and Jonny had everything under control. The kids were sleeping and Jonny was working on the rugby website, so I headed back out to do groceries. I am very impressed with my husband’s ability to take care of two children with out much assistance from me. I actually think he does better with two than one. Actually I think I do too. It is more of a challenge and there is more variety to your day. So if there are any 1 child families out there, and you know who you are, 2 kids is a must!

1 Comments:

  • Hmmmm, I wonder who you could be talking to?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home