Berly's Blog

Friday, March 11, 2005

My girls all grown up!

Today was a fairly normal Friday. We went to school and came home for naps. Angus was in quite a fowl mood. It started a couple days ago. I was dreading that he might be teething and now I am pretty sure that is what's bugging our little man. I gave him a little Tylenol and it was off to our first day back at the gym.

I went for my first work-out at the gym and left Angus in the infant area and Gemma in the toddler area. I have to say it was not as stressful to leave Angus as it was for me to leave Gemma at the gym when she was a baby. I went to the locker room to lock up my stuff and the jumped on the treadmill for a nice long run. I wasn't 2 minutes into my run when they paged me. I thought the worse, Gemma had an accident or Angus is screaming his head off. I got down the child center to find out I only had a dirty diaper to change. Whew! I was back up to the treadmill and my nice relaxing 30 minute run.

I went to pick the kids up and Angus was a sleep. I still had an hour left of child center, so Gemma and I rushed to the locker room to get ready for our swim. It was so nice and Gemma is quite the little fish. We chased each other around the pool for a while and had swimming races.

We picked Angus up from the child center and he was in a great mood! Our first trip to the gym was a success!!!

Tonight Auntie Pam stopped by to show me her knitting. She is making the Booga Bag and had made a few mistakes. She asked Gemma if she wanted to have a sleepover at her house and Gemma agreed. We packed up her bags (as she kept singing the Sonia Da Da song 'I'm going to pack up my bags and I'm gonna go away') and she was off to Auntie Pam's house for the night.

I have to say, it sure is quiet without her around here. I had to call and make sure things were going ok and sure enough they were having a ball!

Tomorrow is her preschool ballet class and rugby. Let me know if you are interested in going to rugby! Speaking of rugby, did you know that Phoenix has it's very own gay rugby team? They are called the Phoenix Storm. Jonny met a Scottish guy last night at practice who plays for them! I guess there is a gay rugby league in the US. What a great way to meet someone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home