Berly's Blog

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Thank you notes

First of all I want to apologize for my tardiness on the thank you notes for Angus' baby gifts. Some of you may have received them, but you are the lucky ones. I still have about 50 to write. Is it just me or is it really hard to write thank you notes? It isn't because we don't appreciate everyone's kindness, we do more than you can imagine, but I am not sure why I have a hard time sitting down to write them. I have been trying to write them as I plan on seeing people, but I have already fail miserably at that task, so I am turning over a new leaf and writing them in between typing by entry this evening. So, Sandee and Julie please look forward to your very tardy thank you note tomorrow. Kiki and Alison, will you be at knitting tomorrow? If so you can look forward to yours too!

Today I played foreign relations minister to Northern Ireland. I had my friends Marion (Madine) Kelleher and Bronagh (Quinn) Powell over for lunch with their children. Bronagh is from Kilkeel and Marion is from Belfast. Marion is my MOMS Club friend and Bronagh's husband is our eye doctor. I thought it would be great for them to meet because I think it is always nice to meet someone from where you grew up. They seem to understand you better. We had a nice afternoon and I really think they had a nice time.

Jonny came home late from work, again and decided to go to rugby, so I was in charge of bedtime for the kids. It has been so nice lately, Gemma has been telling us that she is tired around 8 pm and goes to bed on her own. Unfortunately she has decided to get out of bed earlier, but I am pretty happy about her early bed time. Now if we could only get Master Angus to sleep through the night...Maybe in a few more weeks..

We are looking very forward to tomorrow. Gemma, Angus, and I are going up to Sandee, Brooke's mom in hopes of getting adopting! We going up to take Gemma to bake cookies with Sandee while we go to knit at Jessica Knits. We also have knitting at Changing Hands tomorrow night, so it will be a great day, whoopee!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home