Berly's Blog

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

I think my computer problems are over...

gemma_bubbles_1

Gemma in her bath

I have to say that I have really missed posting the past few days while my computer was on the blink. We have been so busy the last few days and I really want to share the fun things that we have done the last few days, especially the pictures!

Pam L. brought her camera to rugby and took a couple adorable pictures of the kids. One picture is with my dear friend Pam J. who is known to the kids as Auntie Pam.

gemma_angus

Gemma and Angus

auntie_pam

Auntie Pam and the kids

Sunday we met Brooke, Joe, and Jack at Duck and Decanter for lunch.

brooke_gemma_1

Gemma and Brooke

joe_gemma_jack_1

Gemma with Joe and Jack

We had a fabulous bottle of Alamos Malbec, my new favorite wine! Jonny is the wine conesiuerr of the family and he turned me on to this wine. I think he is just looking for a drinkin’ buddy! Brooke and I also switched knitting projects for SWTC. I was working on the dreaded Mariposa shawl and Brooke had a girls cardigan. I will be much happier and less stressed with the cardigan.

After lunch we went to Art Detour to see our friend Thuong’s new art work. His new prints are really impressive. He just gets better with age!

thuong_1

Uncle Thuong at his studio

angus_jonny_1

Angus and Jonny getting ready to go into Legend City

mona_lisa_1

Mona Lisa, Mona Lisa how I love you....

Monday, the kids and I spent the day shopping for groceries, washing the mini-van, and then spent the afternoon on the phone with Dell. Uhg!!!! Thankfully our friend Steve Soukup agreed to fix our computer!!!

Tuesday we had a great day hiking at South Mountain Park with Gemma’s playgroup. Unfortunately I forgot the camera, so there are no pictures. I have never hiked in this part of the park, but we definitely will bring our out of town visiter’s here for a nice walk. The kids just ran around the trails for an hour and the views were breathtaking! After the kids woke up from their naps we headed to our neighborhood park. The weather was pretty fantastic! I was able to start the cardigan for SWTC while Gemma played in the park. I headed to Cupz for an evening of knitting.

melanie_1

Melanie and her cool hat!

pam_1

Pam in her future cool hat she is designing!

Today, was very fun. We met Brooke, Kirsten, Julie and her two friends for a day at the zoo. I have to blow my daughter’s horn, she was so well behaved and such a big girl at the zoo! She did so well with the babies and made a new friend, Jake Kirsten’s little boy. We had a nice picnic lunch and then headed back to Chandler.

angus_gemma_zoo_1

Angus and Gemma getting ready for the zoo.

gemma_tractor_1

Gemma, a midwest farmer at heart!

gemma_egg_1

Gemma and the egg

After naps we headed to the park again to meet Annette and Gage. I also met woman at the park who was knitting. It is just all the rage!

Good news on regarding Gemma’s swimming! She will be testing out of the third level in two weeks! Yeah!!!

Tomorrow we are heading to playgroup and then a picnic in the park with Annette and Jill and the kids. It is suppose to be in the 80's tomorrow! Anyone jealous?

Saturday we are going to rugby again. Let me know if you are interested! I think Pam L. is in.


2 Comments:

  • I love that bathtub pic of Gemma. So cute!

    By Blogger Pam, at 4:19 PM  

  • OMG! Thuong! That WAS his artwork (white circles, iron tacks)that I saw. I don't remember seeing him around at all. But I'll always recognize those pieces. I enjoyed them. Maybe I'll see ya Wednesday.
    L

    By Blogger Letoya, at 11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home