Berly's Blog

Monday, March 07, 2005

More technical difficulties...

I am having more technical difficulties with my laptop. I spent most of the day on the phone with Dell technical support and I have to say, they don't know crap! I also will go as far to say that I would not recommend buying a Dell nor will I ever purchase a Dell. Luckily I have a friend coming over tomorrow to check out my computer. Whew! I will be back to normal blogging! (Sorry Mom, I will post the pictures of the kids tomorrow.)

Tomorrow night I am planning on going to Cupz in Gilbert to check that place out. I know Pam and Melanie are going too! I hope to see you there! Anyone know how to knit socks? I am on the gusset part of my socks for Jonny and I don't know what I am doing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home