Berly's Blog

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Tummy ache

Our weekend ended with Gemma coming down with a stomach virus. I took her shopping with me and she is usually pretty excited to go with me, but when by the time we got to our second destination she wanted to go home. I got her home and put her down for a nap.

Pam and I went to to knitting at Pita Jungle. It was a nice group of knitters and we had a nice lunch. After knitting Pam and I went grocery shopping together. We hit Sprouts, Trader Joe's, and Safeway. At Trader Joe's and Safeway I enquired about a couple men for Pam. It was quite fun for me, but very embarrassing for Pam. Pam, I swear one these times it will pay off.

When I returned from shopping Miss Gemma was still feeling pretty punk. We got the kids to bed early and hoped for a nights sleep. Around 2 a.m. Gemma came into our room and said that she puked all over, we took her back to her room and sure enough we had quite a mess to clean up. We cleaned up the mess and hoped that was the last of the throwing up. Gemma woke up feeling much better, but we stayed in for the day to help her to recover.

Last night was a pretty bad night with Angus. For some reason Angus went to bed at 8 p.m. and then woke at 12 a.m., 1 a.m., 2 a.m., and 3 a.m. and stayed awake for another 1 hour and a half. We still don't know what was wrong with him, but that was the first time he was wide awake in the middle of the night. I think it was because I got my hopes up too much after he sleep for 9 hours the other night.

When we finally did get up we went to playgroup and then made our second trip to the gym. The kids did great at the child center again. I am really pleased that I am able to feel comfortable leaving them. It really gives me the break I need during the day.

Tomorrow we have our MOMS Club social and we are heading to the gym again. Tomorrow night I am going to knitting at Mama Java's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home