Berly's Blog

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Can you say China?

Jonny met us at SwimKids for Gemma's testing out of Bronze Junior. She passed with flying colors and I was very impressed with her progress as I haven't been to swimming lessons in quite a long time. She is quite the little swimmer! They did the whole Olympic tune and gave her a ribbon. Jonny also came with the news that he have to go to Asia for 2 weeks on a business trip. I immediately panicked and thought of who could come and help me with the kiddos. I called my dad to ask him for his help, but I am not sure if I am getting it.

I do have to rant for a minute because I do know that my parents read my blog and they may succumb to guilt. I have been out of the house since I was 18 years old, yes I may have caused quite a stir when I did live at home for those years, but after those years were up I never moved back home. In fact after I was married almost 10 years ago I never asked for anything! You never had to let me live in your mother's house for free, help with my children other than short visits to AZ or us to Nebraska which I know you did gladly, or loan me money. I am only asking for 1 week of help out of your lives to play with your grandkids and give me a break. I know you don't think it is a big deal to take care of two kids because you had four, but you always had Grandma and Grandpa to help you out whenever you needed them. Please consider my sanity and come out and see your grandkids! Mom, especially you, you haven't even seen you new grandson yet!

Ok, now that I have that out of my system, I feel much better. We went to dinner after swimming lesson's with our friends from SwimKids, Bill, Mindy, and Olivia. Olivia and Gemma have been in swim class together for about 1 1/2 and we have grown quite fond of them. We went to this new restaurant called Picazzo's . It was quite tasty and I highly recommend the Fresh Pear Gorgonzola. Yummy!!!

Anyway, after dinner we got home and Jonny checked his email and he actually have to go to Asia for over 3 weeks! I was crushed! I really don't know what I am going to do! Let me know if you have any suggestions or if you have a mother or father to loan me for a few weeks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home