Berly's Blog

Saturday, March 19, 2005

A room with a view???

angus_gemma_shower_1

A view from my shower...

yesterday I woke up and needed to get everyone ready for the day. I had a babysitter and Miss Gemma was staying at home with her while I took Angus with me. I got the kids ready and it was now my turn. I told Gemma I was going to take a shower and if she needed I would be in the bathroom. I took Angus into the bathroom with me and put him in his buzzy chair, got undressed and was about to turn the shower on when Gemma came waltzing in with armchair. I said to them that I would use this against them when they were teenagers.

angus_gemma_shower_2

Gemma with her cheeky grin!

I think most Moms know that you just don't get much privacy being a Mom. I don't know the last time I went to the bathroom or took a shower without an audience. I really don't mind, but someday it will be nice to have a shower in peace and clear my head. Maybe in another 18 years....

I was able to go to knitting, then out to lunch with Brooke, Sandee, Pam and the babies. I then went home to pick up Gemma so that I could get a haircut. I went to this new hairdresser called Andrew. I have to say he was a really nice guy. I just love hairdressers that you can talk to about a variety of topics
. I even got a great haircut!

We went over to Auntie Pam's to drop off her knitting she left in the van. We stayed for about an hour while Gemma played with her dog Zoey. I just want to thank Pam for being such a fabulous friend! When you are in a funk you can talk to her and she helps you see things more clearly. Everyone should have a friend like Pam! Thanks girl!

Today we are off the Ballerina School, an Easter Egg Hunt (depending on if it rains or not), and then to pick Jonny's cousin up from the airport. We should have some great pictures!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home