Berly's Blog

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

My list!

I read another list of things about me on Squareslant's blog, who is someone whose blog I found via Brooke's blog. I noticed that we had a few things in common and that maybe by writing my own list I will find someone else who has common interests.

1. I grew up outside of Fremont, Nebraska.
2. I was adopted when I was a baby.
3. I am half Japanese, the other half is questionable.
4. I didn't realize or find out I was adopted until I was 11 years old.
5. I was told on the playgroup by a classmate of mine that I was adopted.
6. I have 3 siblings, Mark, Rebecca, and Jennifer who are my parent's biological children.
7. When I was in elementary and high school people made fun of me because of my shape of my eyes.
8. I was traumatized by racism.
9. I had a wonderful Grandma named Verna, who was like a mother to me and Gemma is named after.
10. I have had a need to feel popular since I was a little girl.

Whew, I have started my list.

Tonight I went to Target to pick up the kids pictures and they were very cute! Gemma had a fit because I made her sit in the cart. She is really missing her Daddy because that is something she rarely does. I just hope that this behavior doesn't continue for the entire time Jonny is gone. I dropped Gemma off at Nicholas and Holly's house for a playdate while I met my knitting buddies at Wildflower for dinner and went to knitting at Changing Hands for a while. Angus was on his best behavior and we had a nice relaxing time.

IMG_4259_1

Me looking my tiredest and Angus in tow at knitting.

Tomorrow we are hoping to head to the McCormick-Stillman Train Park for MOMS Club pending Angus and Gemma are feeling up to it.

1 Comments:

  • I think Angus becomes more handsome with each picture I see! What a cutie-pie!

    By Blogger Beth, at 3:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home