Berly's Blog

Saturday, April 16, 2005

Happy Birthday Aunt Nancy!

Today was a pretty tough day. I really miss my husband. I wish he was here.

We went over to the the Gemma's friends Nicholas and Holly for a playdate while Ann, Kelly, Emma and I had coffee. We had a nice time and it was relaxing. We went home to get the kids down for a nap and Angus didn't seem to be tired. Gemma woke up and Angus was still not a sleep, so I fed him and got him down. I got myself and Gemma ready to go to Aunt Nancy's birthday party. Unfortunately Gemma decided to wake Angus up from his nap and he cried the whole way to Aunt Nancy's house.

We had a nice time at Aunt Nancy's party and there were lots of kids for Gemma to play with. The food was very tasty as she had Mexican food catered in. Aunt Nancy and Robert seem very happy in their new engaged life together.

My list goes on...

41. We moved from Minneapolis to Arizona when it was 60 degrees below zero.
42. I have lived in Arizona for 9 years and 3 months.
43. I hate the summer heat more than anything in this world.
44. We lived in Portland, Oregon from January - August of 2003.
45. I would love to spend the rest of my days in Portland, Oregon!
46. I have 3 English Springer Spaniels named Clark, Murphy, and Rodger. They were all rescued from being put to sleep.
47. I volunteered for an animal rescue organization for 5 years.
48. I have never had a steady job since moving to Arizona.
49. I love being a stay-at-home Mom.
50. I drive a Honda Odyssey.

3 Comments:

  • Hi Kim! It was good to see you tonight and meet the little guy. Here's the link to myspace:
    www.myspace.com
    To find my page you'll have to click on the "search" link in the top menu and then enter my email address in the "Friend Finder" section (eddie1473@access4less.net). I think you can read the blogs without having an account but to see all the pics you have to create an account and login.

    Take care!

    -Eddie

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:04 AM  

  • Berly - I am enjoying your List of 100 things - I find them so interesting.

    60 below zero!!!! I would have died.

    By Blogger JanetsJourney.com, at 5:55 AM  

  • Let's hear it for MN in the winter!!

    Oh yeah, that sucked.

    Let's hear it for Arizona!! Hooray!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home