Berly's Blog

Thursday, April 14, 2005

A day at home

Today me and the kids just stayed at home. It was so nice since we rarely do that. Angus had his playgroup, but he is still congested and coughing a bit so I didn't want to subject everyone to that.

And my list continues...

21. I lived in Minneapolis for 4 1/2 years.
22. I was big into the Minneapolis music scene and probably attend an average of 1 show a week.
23. I hung out with a guy from college named Brian and we became the best of friends and still are although he moved to Kansas City.
24. When I first moved to Minneapolis, I lived with my Grandma's aunt, who was 100 years old at the time.
25. I lived in 7 different apartment while living in Minneapolis.
26. Big Head Todd and the Monsters is my favorite band! I have seen them 13 times.
27. I met Jonny in Minneapolis. He was over from Northern Ireland training for his job at Seagate Technology.
28. I found out who my biological family was while living in Minneapolis.
29. I worked as an Therapuetic Recreations Assistant and Lead Activity Assistant while living in Minneapolis.
30. I also worked a 2nd job at a V.F.W. as a hostess and waitress. I need the job to pay for my phone bill and trips to N. Ireland to see my sweetheart!

2 Comments:

  • I know it is corny – I know it is not original - I know that you and Jonny have probably heard it a gazillion times – but I love the Irish accent! It is music to my ears! Berly – if I was in AZ – I would hunt you down just to listen to your hubby talk!

    By Blogger JanetsJourney.com, at 6:52 AM  

  • mortgage articles for refinance mortgage home loans

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home