Berly's Blog

Monday, April 18, 2005

Neighbors

We had a pretty lazy Monday. I had planned on grocery shopping this morning, but I just didn't get around to it. Gemma had Spanish class at noon and by the time I got the kids and myself ready and Angus fed it was time to get to Spanish class. The kids took pretty good naps this afternoon, I even had to wake Angus up.

Our neighbor Shannon and her kids James and Brenna came over and we planned on going for a walk, but I needed to feed Angus, so we just ended up going over to house for dinner and skipping our walk. We had such a great time! Shannon is really great and I really enjoy her company. Her kids are so sweet and Gemma really likes to play with them.

Tomorrow we are going to dinner at my friend Marion's house. Marion is from Belfast, Northern Ireland and I am sure she will remind me of Jonny, so that will be nice.

Regarding to my interview questions my dear friend Pam, a.k.a. Auntie Pam, has asked a question regarding my popular question. She asked "Do you think that it is more important to have many friends or a few good friends?" Pam for you hear is my answer typed...

I think it is great to have a mix of both. I feel that I have the best of both worlds. I have a few very close friends (Pam you are in this group of course!) that I confide in and I have a lot of friends that I get together with on a regular basis. I like this because I have a variety of friends and you know that variety is the spice of life!

And the list goes on...
61. I rarely wear make-up.
62. I love to run and play sports like volleyball.
63. I cannot dance.
64. I am very competitive.
65. I hate cleaning and I am not good at it.
66. I love to cook and think I am pretty good at it.
67. I went to my first concert with my Dad and Mom which was Air Supply in 1982.
68. I went to several concerts when I was in my early teens with my Dad including Hall & Oats with OXO, Rick Springfield with Corey Hart, Def Leppard with Uriah Heap, and Bryan Adams with The Hooters.
69. I try to eat mostly natural and organic foods.
70. American Football is one of my favorite spectator sports, especially college.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home