Berly's Blog

Thursday, April 21, 2005

The last 10 things about me!

Today we had a pretty good day. Jonny has been gone almost 2 weeks, so we are over the half way hump and my sister will be here on Saturday! Yeah Aunt Jenny! I am already making some plans for some Mommy time! This morning we went to Angus' playgroup and this evening we had Brooke and Jack over for dinner. Brooke too is without husband, poor thing.

My last 10...

91. I have learned more from my husband that I ever did from school.
92. I love the Barenaked Ladies and think their concerts are the most fun to attend!
93. My favorite running distance is a half marathon. I ran my last one in Oregon and ran a personal best of 1 hour, 48 minutes, 17 seconds.
94. My favorite precious stone is the pearl.
95. I love when my husband speaks dirty to me in French.
96. I have a crush on Pamela Anderson.
97. I have a tattoo on my left foot.
98. I think that everyone should visit Australia before they die.
99. I love to watch the Fine Living channel with Jonny.
100. I tell my Jonny, Gemma, and Angus how much I love them everyday and realize how lucky I am to have them in my life.

1 Comments:

  • Found you! LOL. Wasn't hard. Search: KIM GEMMA ANGUS. I just remembered you said you had a blog. I like reading blogs. I actually have one that isn't public from a few years back. Check out www.ordinarymorning.net sometime, it is a good one.

    Still open to watching Gemma whenever. Let me know. I will be in Wisconsin from May 5th through the 8th.

    P.S. - Something that may surprise you - I also do not believe in God. (You'd probably be surprised at a lot of stuff like that.)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home