Berly's Blog

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Double post day!

I decided to post twice today. I was so excited to get Jonny's pictures on my blog that I decided that he deserved his own post. I also had to think about my list some more.

Last night I had a horrible time getting to sleep. It isn't like I'm not tired. My muscles were sore and I felt like I was having heart palipitations. I then started to get worried about the kids and what would happen if I got sick. I think that I am just missing Jonny so much that I am not sleeping well. I am hoping tonight that I will get a little more sleep.

Today we went over to Kirsten and Jake's house for a playdate and lunch. We had a nice visit and they live in such a great area with great walking paths and a nice park. Kirsten is a fabulous cook and we had a lovely lunch.

I took the kids home for their naps and relaxed for a while. We got up and I dropped Gemma off at her friend Carson's house for another playdate and Angus and I were off to meet Brooke, Jack, and Brooke's parents for dinner at Chuy's. I have to say I have not ate at Chuy's since we moved here 9 years ago and it was quite tasty.

After dinner we went to Mama Java's for knitting. It was great to see everyone, but unfortunately I didn't get any knitting done. It was just some great adult time.

81. I used to play the oboe.
82. Vodka is my liquor of choice. I like it with cranberry juice, but I really like a vodka Collins with a splash of grenadine.
83. I do not like beer and I have never liked it.
84. I was a cheerleader for 3 years in high school.
85. I love red meat, especially a ribeye from Nebraska cooked rare.
86. I have a thing for British actors such as Colin Firth, Alan Rickman, and Hugh Grant. I especially love the movie "Love Actually" because all three of these men are in the movie.
87. I used to hate riding in the car for long distances, but since I took up knitting it is now fun!
88. I used to be a sports fanatic and I knew more about football than most men. Since I had kids, I have put my sports hobby on the back burner.
89. I went to the Soccer World Cup in France in 1998.
90. I went to the Rugby World Cup in Australia in 2003.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home