Berly's Blog

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

A week-end with the Nebraska Grandparents

angus_dad_gemma_1

Angus and Gemma with their Papa Steve!

This past Thursday my parents were in town from Nebraska. My mom was coming to see Angus for the first time and my dad was coming to see the little man because I don't think my dad can get enough of him. I have to say he is awfully cute! Unfortunately my dad caught a cold right before he arrived and felt pretty miserable the whole time he was here, but he persevered and rolled up the sleeves and kept the kids entertained for 4 days solid. My mom and I were MIA most of the week-end shopping for things for the kids. You can totally tell that my Mom is the grandmother of 4 boys, she went crazy buying skirts and dresses for Miss Gemma!

family_1

On Saturday night we took my parents to the Sizzling 7's rugby tournament in Mesa. It was a perfect evening and they got a great education on rugby. If I had a dime for every time my mother made a noise and flinched as a man was pummeled on the field I would be a rich woman!

On Sunday before my parents left we took some family pictures in our backyard.

grandparents_kids_1

family_grandma_1

It was nice to see my parents, but I think the best part of the whole week-end was seeing my parents with our kids! You can tell they are all in love with each other!

1 Comments:

  • What great pictures of the family!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home