Berly's Blog

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

I've been tagged

1. Total number of books I own?

I actually own around 300 books. That includes my books, Jonny's books and the kids books. Most of the books are my kids books. That is because I am not the type of person to re-read books, so I usually give them away.

2. The last book I bought?


The Time Traveler's Wife by Anita Niffenegger

3. The last book I read?
Discipline, The Brazelton Way by Dr. T Berry Brazelton and Dr. Joshua Sparrow

4. Five books that mean a lot to me?

Fast Food Nation by Eric Schlosser - Because it made me stop eating fast food


The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini - Because it was so moving.

The Horse Whisperer by Nicholas Evans - Because it was the only romance novel I ever liked.

Discipline, The Brazelton Way by Dr. T Berry Brazelton and Dr. Joshua Sparrow - Because it is helping me become a more patience parent and a better parent.

Stitch 'n Bitch Nation by Debbie Stoller - Because my little article is in there.

I am tagging Phoenix Knitter, Miz Peg, SquareSlant, Mac Attack, and JenKnits. Please answer the above questions and post them on your blog!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home