Berly's Blog

Saturday, June 04, 2005

A day of no plans

I have to say that I am a scheduleholic. I love to make plans, organize events/groups, and in general have a very full social calendar. When I looked at my calendar this week-end to see nothing planned, I didn't know what to do with myself. The rest of our summer looks crazy! We are going to Rocky Point, heading to Carlsbad, my parents are coming from Nebraska, our friends our coming from Tennessee, me and the kids are heading to Nebraska, and then finally we head to N. Ireland for a month for an even crazier itinerary. This all in the space of less than 3 months!

Having no plans was much needed this week-end. We had such a casual day, I really appreciated it. We headed to the gym for a work-out (Jonny and I are obsessed with dropping some lbs. before his college roommate's wedding this summer!) and lunch. While the kids napped Jonny and I worked on plans for our trip to N. Ireland and Scotland. We had dinner and ended the evening with a trip to Desert Breeze Park for a ride on the train and carousel. It was a nice, much needed planless day!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home