Berly's Blog

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Bo Bice was robbed!!!

bo

I was so upset by the result of American Idol this evening. Bo Bice, who in my opinion had the most incredible voice in the history of American Idol, lost to Carrie Underwood. Deep down I knew America would go for the more wholesome girl with beautiful blonde hair, but I had hoped that the man with the long hair and cool personality would pull through in the end. I do think Carrie was the best of the females on AI4, but I only thought she was good at one genre, Country music. I do have an appreciation of Country music and I can even kick up my heels and do a little country swingin', but should the next American Idol be a Country singer? I guess that question was answered tonight. On the bright side they both get a record deal (plus brand new Mustang convertibles!) and I will definitely be first in line to buy Bo Bice's debut album.

I would love to hear you opinion on the new American Idol. Do you think Carrie deserved it or was Bo you favorite too?

4 Comments:

  • Bo was so robbed! He blew me away when he sang without the band last week. My kids, probably a good indicator of the teenage vote, liked Carrie much better.

    Plus, Bo is so sexy with that long hair and dreamy smile....

    By Blogger Heather, at 8:38 AM  

  • Bo should have won, hands down.

    By Blogger Mac and Caden, at 8:57 AM  

  • You know how I feel about Carrie from snb the other night. Bo rocked every show and practically every song he sang. He should have won.

    Michelle

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:00 AM  

  • I liked both. Carrie was a technically excellent vocalist. Bo was a better all around performer and a good singer. I actually didn't like Bo's hair. Thought it needed some deep conditioning. :-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home