Berly's Blog

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Hippity Hop to the Kangaroo Shop!

kangaroo

Last night my knitting group met at Red Kangaroo Wines in Chandler. I would have to say it was our most successful meeting ever! Everyone was so happy to meet there and really seemed to enjoy the easy access to wine. Glasses of wine were 1/2 price and there were no corking charges on a bottle. Injy, one of the owners of Red Kangaroo, ran around the room all night making sure we were happy and our glasses were full. She was a total trooper, I told her we would be out of the shop by 8:30 pm, but we didn't leave until 9:30 pm! Everyone has requested meeting here again, so for those of you that missed it we will be meeting there again in July.

Jen_Marie_Becky_Michelle_Barbara_1

Jen, Marie, Becky, Michelle, and Barbara enjoying a little knitting and wine.


Marne_Michelle_Sarah_1

Sarah brought a couple new knitters with her, one of them my friend Marne (on the high chair). Michelle the photographer in the back!

Sarah_Martha_Diane_1

Sarah and Martha, who we haven't seen in a long, long time. I guess wine brings out the best of us!

Nick_Melaine_PAm_1

Nick, Melanie, and Pam having a glass and shopping for bottles!

Chris_Damon_1

Chris (Michelle's husband) and Damon (Marie's husband) picking up their ladies!

Note: Pam and Hallie some how the picture I took of you too was eaten by my computer! It was really good and I wanted to post it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home