Berly's Blog

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Good Housekeeping called!

header_logo01

A couple months ago Good Housekeeping called and wanted to interview me about the Stitch 'n Bitch AZ group. They are writing an article on stay-at-home Moms that do other things besides be a mom. There fact checker called today and a quote from me and a small photo of me should appear in the September issue. Whoopee!!! I bet many of you wouldn't have guessed that I would ever be in Good Housekeeping! I sure wouldn't have!

5 Comments:

  • This is very exciting! Congratulations.

    By Blogger Mel, at 4:15 PM  

  • Cool, good thing I am already a subscriber!

    By Blogger Sarah, at 9:43 AM  

  • That is great news. I will plan on buying an issue.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:17 AM  

  • That is very cool. Can't wait to see that issue.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:27 PM  

  • Too cool for words! DId you where your apron????? LOL

    By Blogger JanetsJourney.com, at 7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home