Berly's Blog

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Quick Update

I haven't had much time for blogging lately. I am really missing reading everyone's blogs more thoroughly and adding comments. We have been gone the last 2 week-ends and now I am heading to the airport to pick up my parents who are flying in from Nebraska.

Last night we had a scary one, Angus had a fever over 103.5. We called the nurse twice and the second time they sent us to the ER. Poor little man has a urinary tract infection. He was poked and prodded some many time it was sad. I am glad I was the one to take him to the ER because I don't think my poor husband could have handled all of the test. (He is known to get a little faint.) After all of his horrible shots I think our man is on the mend. Whew! It is really stressful to be a parent especially when you little one is sick.

Anyway, this week-end we should have loads more pictures with the Grandparents + we will be going to the Sizzling 7's rugby tournament this week-end.

4 Comments:

  • I am so glad that you were able to find out what was wrong and have him on the mend so quickly!

    By Blogger Mac and Caden, at 7:20 PM  

  • So glad to hear that angus is better! Very Scary. I know the feeling when your kids get sick.
    Have fun with your parents! I will be with mine too.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:34 PM  

  • ER trips are the worse! Glad Angus is better!

    By Blogger JanetsJourney.com, at 7:27 PM  

  • Sounds like you are having a blast these days.. I am going to miss you when you move to China... Who moves to China?!?!?!
    Angus and Gemma are beautiful kids!!! I can't wait to meet Angus! Talk with you soon.
    Paula

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home