Berly's Blog

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Donna's having a baby!

donna's shower_1

One of my friends in my MOMS Club is having a baby in September. Donna Rugg is pregnant with her 3rd little girl and is very excited about her arrival. Yesterday I attended a celebration for her and her unborn. It was a really neat concept. It was a party called Bouquet of Blessings.

Now for me to plug something like this it has to be pretty neat because it definitely is a Christian concept, but it was such a great idea I thought I would share. The woman who started the Bouquet of Blessing was a really neat person and she explained that her grandmother inspired her to start this business. She makes these beautiful flowers out of clay. When I was first told about these flowers I thought, how pretty could they really be?, but they were gorgeous! We had a little quiz about the flowers along with learning what each flower means, plus a verse from the bible was read that represented each flower. At the end we were to figure out which flower described our personalities. I really couldn't figure out which flower I was most like, but my friend Hallie thought I was a Magnolia, so I became Ms. Magnolia. Magnolia means nobility and perserverence. What do you think, am I Ms. Magnolia??

By the tears that were shed at the shower I am sure Donna had a great time! We are looking forward to the delivery of her baby girl!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home