Berly's Blog

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Hurray!!! Daddy's Home!

I have not been posting lately because I have been busy tending to my very tired husband. We are all over the moon to have him home! It was such a long 3 weeks, but it has really done wonders to our relationship. He has been very tired, but so attentive to me and the kids. He even keeps complimenting me on how beautiful I am! (blush, blush) He says that he had a lot of time to reflect while he was gone and he says that he takes me for granted. I hope everyone will be as fortunate as me to meet someone as wonderful as my Jonny. I think another reason that Jonny is getting so gushy with me is that on Friday we will be celebration our 10th wedding anniversary. I have been so fortunate to be married to him for 10 wonderful years. I have to say that marriage is hard work, but oh so worth it when you have a wonderful partner. We are leaving the kids with Aunt Nancy and Uncle Robert and having romantic dinner at Fleming's . I can't wait!

Today Gemma had her playdate with Nicholas and Holly. Ann and I have decided to trade off once a week having playdates with the kids so we can get errands done. It is really working out well. Tomorrow I have some things to get done for a very special occasion, (can you guess what that is? I bet you can't.) so Ann is watchin Angus and Gemma for a few hours.

We are going to the gym in a little while and tonight I am going to knitting. I look forward to seeing my fellow knitters this week without my kids! Yeah!

2 Comments:

  • I'm so glad jonny is home. I'm sure it so nice to be back together as a family.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:21 PM  

  • Hi to Jonny! Welcome home big guy!

    By Blogger JanetsJourney.com, at 2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home