Berly's Blog

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Sick and Tired

I have been meaning to post, but have been so busy with our company I haven't had a chance. I have pictures to share, news to tell, etc. Unfortunately last night I woke up in the middle of the night with a high fever. I have been in bed all day and I am afraid Miss Gemma is a little under the weather too. She threw up last night and then again tonight. I think we both have a little bug. I hope to post in a day or so when we are all rested and are feeling back to normal.

3 Comments:

  • hope you are both feeling better talk to you soon caroline

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:32 PM  

  • Sorry you're not feeling well!

    Brooke

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:46 PM  

  • Get well soon so you and the kids can come over for a pool play party!

    By Blogger Mac and Caden, at 6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home