Berly's Blog

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Past posting...

I am finally getting caught up with my posting. I don't really like to back post, but there were so many adorable pictures I could not deprive my reader (especially our family) the chance to see the kiddos. Last Wednesday we were so excited to have a chance to get together with Brooke, Jack, and Brooke Mom Sandee. Gemma was so excited that Sandee bought M&M baking bits especially for Gemma. Gemma was very disappointed at the Easter when Sandee had us up to decorate cookies, that she didn't have the M&Ms.

angus_jack_1

Here is Angus and his buddy Jack.

Jack is quite the mover. He is crawling around every where! I was telling Brooke that I don't evny her having to chase him around all day. I am very content with Angus just sitting on his bottom and smiling away.

sandee_kids_1

Angus, Sandee, Jack, and Gemma

We had a fantastic time at Sandee's house and we will really miss her when we are in China!

angus_swimming

On Friday we went over to Julie's house for a swim date. Julie just put in a new pool and it is gorgeous! Her beautifully decorated house backs to a lake and her pool has a negative edge, so it kind of looks like the pool flows into the lake. Here is Angus sitting on the extended step.

gemma_swimming

Here is Gemma by the edge of the pool over looking the lake.

gemma_julie

Here is our gracious host Julie with Gemma. Julie served us a fantastic lunch and we enjoyed cooling off in her pool. Unfortunately Julie's little man Mac was taking a nap and wasn't able to join us in the pool.

gemma_angus_jack

Gemma, Angus, and Jack.

Copy (1) of brooke_jack

Brooke and Jack

angus_mac_1

Later Angus, Jack, and Mac were able to play a little while before we headed home. We really appreciated Julie's hospitality and enjoyed her lovely home!

I do have to make a comment about spending so much time with Brooke and Jack recently. I think that Jack inspired Angus to start crawling! He is really starting to scoot and has been taking a few crawling steps. I think I am in for it! Can you imagine a 10+ hour flight across the Atlantic with someone who wants to move all the time! Ugh!

This evening I was able to stop by our friends the Stinson's to drop off dinner to them. I had meant to do it right after the baby was born, but poor little Ty ended up in the hospital for about a week. Thankfullly he is home and doing much better. He is absolutely adorable and really makes me long for those small baby days with Angus.

I also have to share some picture my dad just sent me. My sister Becky and her sons Isaac and Aiden were over at his house and he took some pictures for me. They are so cute!

aiden_issac

Aiden and Isaac

isaac_becky

Becky and Isaac

1 Comments:

  • Kim~
    Did I hear you mention a Southwest Trading Co. event this week?

    Jen

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home