Berly's Blog

Saturday, July 16, 2005

And the contest continues...

I have decided to give everyone a chance until next Wednesday to use your creative juices and put your entry in for the "Name Kim's China blog" contest. I have so tough work cut out for me trying to pick the winner. The entries have been superb!

I have tons of pictures to post and I am very behind on my blogging, but tomorrow I am going to try and catch up.

Tonight Jonny and I went out for a date night. We finally were able to see "The Revenge of the Sith". I have to say that I don't think that I can handle action movies anymore. I don't know if it is age or what, but my stomach was in knots after the first big scene. After the movie we tried to have a drink at the new bar "The Tilted Kilt". I have been curious to check this place out because I have seen the waitress' uniforms. I have inserted a picture of the waitress from their Las Vegas location below.

tilted kilt

Needless to say I thought that these uniforms puts Hooters to shame! We decided that the Kilt wasn't really our speed so we headed to Pesto's new wine bar. It seemed nice until a few of the very intoxicated patrons seemed to have a little homophobia and one woman was putting on a very offensive Asian accent. Very annoying!

I promise, pictures tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home