Berly's Blog

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

The contest continues...

I am still taking ideas for my new China blog. Keep them coming! So far PJS, Jo, and Brooke lead. My favorites so far "I am a Capitalist Spy" by PJS (I don't think I will be using it, but I love it!), Chinese Checkers: Chandler to Chengdu by Jo, and "Chengdu: Democratic HQ" by Brooke.

I am hoping to catch up on my daily blog updates by the week-end. I have great pictures to share from the Cullops visit and from our day with Brooke's mom a.k.a. Grandma Chocolate!!!

I am also looking forward to Knitting and Wine tomorrow night at My Wine Cellar in Ahwatukee! Whoopee!!!!

5 Comments:

  • My suggestion Kim, is "The Great Blog of China" (a play on the great wall of China)
    Love Sharon R from downunder

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:09 AM  

  • chengdu can do!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:56 PM  

  • I have to say, I am a fan Maura's title!

    By Blogger Mac and Caden, at 6:50 PM  

  • How bout Chengdu's and Don'ts (the in's and outs of living in a new country)? I had another one, but I forgot it after the Port wore off;-)

    You've gotten a lot of clever suggestions. You've got your work cut out for you.

    By Blogger Mel, at 11:19 PM  

  • I vote for Chandler to Chengdu
    - Nina

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home