Berly's Blog

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Baby Tatum has arrived!!!

IMG_0247

As I mentioned yesterday, our friends Jill and Joe welcomed their third baby into this world. She was 7 lbs, 11 oz and 20 1/2 inches long. We were lucky enough to be able to run to the hospital today to visit the Barkats and their new bundle of joy. Above is a picture of Daddy Joe, Big Sis Peyton, and Big Brother Landon with Baby Tatum. Sorry no pictures of the baby with Mom, but I have just requested one.

IMG_0221

Tatum looks just like her Landon in this picture.

IMG_0232

Peyton and Tatum

IMG_0235

Landon and Tatum

IMG_0239

Kim, Gemma and Tatum, I think I will have another! Well done Barkats!

2 Comments:

  • What a good looking family. ha just kidding. Thanks for posting us on your blog and for visiting with a latte and the great sling. I am looking forward to using it.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:37 PM  

  • Tatum is beautiful isn't she. I guess I'm little bias since I'm her aunt.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home