Berly's Blog

Monday, August 29, 2005

Arriving in Northern Ireland

We arrived safe and sound in Belfast on Monday afternoon. We were greeted by very happy Grandparents. Everyone was very happy to see one another. We were also greeted with the news that Jonny’s sister Karen was going in to be induced to have her baby! We were all exhausted so we headed to Limavady for some much needed sleep.

caroline_angus_1

Nanny Caroline and Angus

sid_gemma_1

Papa Cyndy (he, he!) and Gemma

We all went to bed around 8 p.m., but Gemma, Angus, Caroline and I were all out of our beds around 3 a.m. We were unable to sleep. The kiddos were very hungry and I was excited because my dad was arriving around 7 a.m. I went in the kitchen, which was fully stocked with our favorite Irish breakfast foods. I fried some bacon rashers and toasted some potato bread. Let me tell you how yummy it was! The kids and I went back to bed until 9 a.m. Not too bad!

My Dad made it back to the house around 10 a.m. and he was so happy to see everyone, especially the kids. I was so happy to see him and very excited to show him around Jonny’s homeland.

angus_steve_1

Angus and Papa Steve

2 Comments:

  • Hi Kim,
    I just wanted to let you know I changed my email address from aol to yahoo, and just added my yahoo email to the stitch-n-bitch group ... so please update my info so I can stay on the invite list!

    Thanks,
    Jen B.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:42 AM  

  • Ohhhhhh....Angus is soooo cute, Gemma too of course.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home