Berly's Blog

Sunday, July 31, 2005

We're leavin' on a jet plane...

Tonight we are leaving for Northern Ireland/Scotland to see our family in friends. We have been looking forward to this trip for a long time. Gemma is just beside herself with excitement. She has asked us a gazillion times what day she was going to see her Nanny and Papa and Becca and Erin. It is amazing to me as a parent how much pleasure that I get from her excitement. I am just happy because she is so thrilled to go see her relatives. I have to say that I am very fortunate that we are able to get our kids back to see their Irish family and heritage.

Wish us luck on the plane with 2 kiddos! A 9 hour, 50 minute flight + 3 hour layover and then another 1 hour and 20 minute flight might be a little challenging. Lucky for us there are free drinks over the Atlantic!

5 Comments:

  • Have a wonderful trip, and good luck with the kiddos on the plane!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:46 PM  

  • Have a great time and I feel your pain on travelling with two little ones.

    I am sure you will have a great time!!!

    By Blogger Sarah, at 5:04 PM  

  • Have a wonderful, safe trip!

    By Blogger Mac and Caden, at 8:24 PM  

  • I think Gemma and Angus will be great plane travellers. They are wonderful children and with your positive support, they will be fine.
    Mom S

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:14 PM  

  • You guys are the DUDES (Dallas Unit Does Everything Superly)! I'm not worried for one second! Travel Safely and have fun.
    xoxo

    By Blogger Meegan Blue, at 10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home