Berly's Blog

Monday, August 29, 2005

Travelin’ with the Kiddos

I don’t really like to back blog, but as I said in my earlier post, I hate posting without photos. I think my photography is way better than my writing style. I really wanted to share some of our photos from our trip so you can see the beauty of Northern Ireland and Scotland.

airport_1

Gemma with some kids she met at the airport who were on their way to Greece.

angus_airport_1

Angus crawlin' around the airport.

gemma_airplane_1

Gemma getting ready for sleep.

I have to say that the kids traveled very well. I have no complaints. They slept most of the way to London and then napped again on the way to Belfast. It was quite relaxing. Jonny was also able to sleep most of the way. I on the other hand didn't sleep a wink and the movies on the flight were crap! Anyway, I think the key to traveling with kids especially at long distances is to not stress out about it. I was more focused about being upside down when we arrived I didn't even think about the plane journey. Hopefully that will apply to our upcoming move to China, which includes a 1 hour flight to LA, 12+hour flight to Bejing, and a 2+hour flight to Chengdu!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home