Berly's Blog

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Tagged in the UK and posted in the US

My new blogging friend VeryAZ Ape tagged me and wants me to list ten songs that I am currently diggin'. I must admit, the currently playlist is very much influenced by my 3 year old daughter, but here it goes....

1. Mama Mia by ABBA
2. Since U Been Gone by Kelly Clarkson
3. Cool by Gwen Stefani
3. A Whole Lot of Rosie by AC/DC (na, na, na, na, na, na ANGUS!)
4. Vehicle by Bo Bice
5. One Week by The Barenaked Ladies
6. My Doorbell by The White Stripes
7. Don't Cha by the Pussycat Dolls with Busta Rhymes
8. Don't Lie by Black Eyed Peas
9. Hollaback Girl by Gwen Stefani
10. Vincent of Jersey/Leaving Song by Big Head Todd and the Monsters

1 Comments:

  • If there was an award for most diverse group of songs, you'd surely win it.
    I been thinking bout my doorbell, when you gonna ring?

    That song never leaves my head for more than a few hours at a time.

    By Blogger VeryApeAZ, at 11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home